Kasza Sugar Bush is a family owned and operated business. We began in 1999 with tapping two maple trees in our front yard and boiling the sap on the kitchen stove. Throughout the years we have continued to tap more and more trees taking our sweet hobby to a new commercial level. Each year we keep improving to provide the highest quality Maple Syrup possible in a wide variety of jars and containers for each of your needs. Today we have 3500 taps which yields about 2,000 gallons of syrup each year. In 2013 we expanded our production to making a variety of specialty Maple Products from our Maple Syrup including:
- Maple Cream is made from concentrated Maple Syrup chilled then stirred into a excellent maple flavored spread.
- Maple Candy is maple sugar offered in little unique shapes.
- Maple Granulated Sugar is made by boiling Maple Syrup until most of the water is cooked off, then stirred, leaving only maple sugar and trace minerals. It can be used in the same way white refined sugar is used but Maple Sugar is sweeter so use half the amount called for in the recipe.
- Maple Coated Almonds and Pecans! These sugar-coated nuts sure are tasty treats.
- Our “Ultimate Michigan Maple Pancake and Waffle Mix” is one of our family favorites!
- Michigan Maple Munch is our homemade granola. Great as a cereal, snack, on yogurt, and much more!